Until Tomorrow Productions (UTP) will customize a creative workshop to help you design an inclusive program or strengthen an existing one, using the precepts of Universal Design for Learning (UDL): Representation, Expression, and Engagement.
Artists, educators and administrators will learn how to create inclusive arts education programs using the elements of your choice including, acting, directing, dance/movement, music, singing, visual arts, costume and prop design, stage management, etc. You may also strengthen existing programs to further enhance the experience of all participants. Together we will explore how to engage people with all learning styles in creativity on an equal playing field. We will use improvisation and other techniques to help you reach your identified goals.
Examples of UTP’s inclusive conferences and workshops include:
- Innovation and Learning Network of the Universal Participation Initiative: Improv for Social Justice as part of Staff Training - 2017
- Access/Equity Workshop for Massachusetts Cultural Council staff - 2016
- Intersections Conference, Kennedy Center, July 2014: Workshop entitled "Improvisation is Key: Creating Inclusive Arts Programs for Young People With and Without Disabilities in Which They Have Ownership"
- Student Centered Residency, Teaching Artists of the DC Partnership Schools program at the Kennedy Center - 2013
- Co-Creator, Promoting Universal Design Principles for Theater Educators and Out of School Time Workers, Wheelock Family Theatre, 2009
- BOSTnet, numerous participatory workshops training teachers and Out of School workers to make creativity accessible 2005 – 2010
To discuss workshop options please contact Donna Folan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 426-4737.